Hello dear reader. My name is Aly Tawfik. I am a Transportation Engineering PhD candidate at Virginia Tech. Hopefully, I will defend my dissertation and earn my long sought PhD title in January 2012. I cannot know the reason that brought you to my humble page and intrigued you to read about me; however, I am honored and happy you are here. I hope you will find my modest blog useful, entertaining, or just not-so-disappointing at the very least. Please bare with me as I have just started this blog and I will be improving it regularly.
- Charts that prove Obama doesn't set gas prices – Global Public Square - CNN.com Blogs globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2012/03/19/cha… via @cnnPressed 5 years ago
- UCLA Transit Photos wp.me/p1Qp7b-3gPressed 5 years ago
- Congress to America: “Get a Car!” dc.streetsblog.org/2012/02/29/con… via @StreetsblogDCPressed 5 years ago
- RT @TransportNation: 830 miles of new bikeways have been approved for Los Angeles County: wny.cc/wkJAOP #BikeLAPressed 5 years ago
- I empathize with the passengers and i hope they are safe, but the photos are funny! imgur.com/a/A9YoM via @imgurPressed 5 years ago